Thursday, March 31, 2011

Nine - Haulage

Accesories are a girls best friend, not diamonds although they are a close contender. I fell in love with this satchel as soon as i saw it, its a little small for its purpose ( school bag) but i put up with the fact that i carry my folder around now if it means i can use it. I didnt realise that its actually very similar to the proenza schouler satchel. I also bought this leopard print scarf, its stunning and not my usual style, but i think my style is changing. I bought both of these on eBay, if you would like to know the seller then leave a comment below!

I also have been decorating my new room, so here is a sneak peak before i do a total post on it. You would not believe the transformation. It still needs more pillows, striped light blue ones and the room needs more blue tones and just the " finishing touches"




No comments:

Post a Comment